Friday, October 06, 2006

It's Friday!

Ahh, the Friday before the long weekend. The day where everyone leaves early to go home, or doesn't go to work at all. Anyone going camping this weekend? The weather is supposed to be nice, so go for it. Oh, it may be cool during the night, but you'll be asleep, so what do you care?

I found this while my wife and I were surfing YouTube last night. Great commercials. You'll laugh, guaranteed.

There is some great illusion art out there, and I'm sure you've seen some of it. This one is really cool - they've painted the floor of an elevator to look like it has no floor.

Because Christmas is just around the corner, it's time to start giving out gift ideas again. Today's hot seller: The DVD Rewinder. Please don't make me explain why this is funny.

Are you tired of trying to dry your hands with slow, barely warm hand air dryers in public washrooms? No problem, just get yourself the Dyson Airblade, and soon your hands will be dry in seconds thanks to 400 mph wind.

Here's an article I found very interesting. It seems a lot of criminals share a common middle name: Wayne. There's a whole list of them and the crimes they committed. I'm a little disturbed by this. Why? Guess what my middle name is.

And to finish off, I need to dedicate this billboard to my friend, Leanne. She'll understand why.

Have a great Friday, everyone!

No comments: