Thursday, August 03, 2006

The Summer of Weddings

Well, we're heading to a wedding this weekend, so the Friday File may be abbreviated this time. I'll try to get it done and out the door.

This is a great animation. It appeared on the web a while ago, but it's still really enjoyable.

We've had a lot of rain lately, and there's going to be more this weekend. But the best part of rain and storms is the rainbows. Here are some awesome pictures of rainbows.

Have lots of money? Don't know what to spend it on? Sure, we all have that problem, but how many people have answers? Well, I do. Here is what to spend it on.

We'll be going golfing this weekend, weather permitting. I hope I have enough golf balls, because it's been a long time since I golfed. Should I have 10 extra? 20? 50? How about 3000?

Snakes are really cool. These people do not think so.

And, from the "Too Much Time on Their Hands" department, here is someone who needs to get a life. He's pretty good at pool, though.

Have a great Friday, everyone!

No comments: