Friday, August 11, 2006

It's Friday! It's Friday

I love short work weeks. I don't love having to get done in 4 days what you usually get done in 5. I think we should make self-policed nap rooms mandatory for businesses. If I ever get elected Prime Minister (I guess I would have to run for office first), that would be a main point on my election platform. The other one would be giving farmers a million dollars each, because they need it, but also to see if they would still complain.

Candy. As kids, we crave candy, and we were always told to eat in moderation because of rotting teeth, bad for you, spoil your supper, etc. I can't imagine eating lots of candy now - the sight of all the sugar just turns my stomach. Here is a list of the grossest candy they could find. I especially like the Hose Nose.

For those of you who have a death wish, you'll love the next story. I don't really know what else to say, except read the headline: Man dies opening grenade with sledgehammer. This stuff writes itself.

Our relatives we stayed with on the weekend had just gotten some kittens, and were they ever cute. They loved to play and run around, but they didn't know how to flush the toilet. Yet.

Want to make some money? Have $100,000 to invest? This guy is auctioning off 2% of everything he ever makes to pay for college. Maybe my Credit Union friends can find an investment opportunity there.

Speaking of investments, here is a great real estate buy: your very own island! Close to Hawaii, great weather, probably great surfing. There is a, ahem, small issue, that could mark this property as fixer-upper, but tell me what property doesn't have at least one issue.

Have a great Friday, everyone!

No comments: