Thursday, July 27, 2006

It's Friday!

Yes, it's Friday and we are all looking forward to the weekend. So grab your coffee, sit back, and peruse all the useless information I found for you this week. (No peeking, Leanne, wait until coffee!)

A while ago I had a link about how fish oil calms children better than Ritalin. It appears these children are in for a whole lot of fishyness after getting into the peanut butter. Oh yeah, if you have kids, don't leave an open paint can for them to play with.

Ah, the 60's and 70's. Hippies, drugs, and VW vans. Commonly referred to as hippy drug vans. Or just hippy vans. This van makes you think you are a hippy on drugs. I'll stop now.

Years ago when we were in Vancouver, we stopped at an ice cream shop that had over 200 kinds of ice cream. They had some wild flavors, including garlic. I've also had ice cream in Europe, and I've never had it anywhere else that tastes as good. Rich, creamy, delicious. But getting back to flavors, I'm sure you've all heard of some strange flavors, but I've never heard of this one - until now.

Did you know the most common cause of accidents are left turns? I didn't either, until I read this article. (I think I hear my aunt laughing already)

For those of us who enjoy video games, and even those who don't, you probably can name some popular ones: Pacman, Super Mario, Donkey Kong, etc. Someone decided to decorate their room like Mario's world, complete with green pipes and yellow blocks. I want a Donkey Kong room, with barrels and ladders! Or, if you are doing the Space Invaders theme, here is a rug to get you started.

Do tigers like pigs? Absolutely! They think they're delicious! All of them except for this tiger.

And to finish off today, some amazing ukelele playing and one of the Marx brothers banging on the keys.

Have a great Friday, everyone!

No comments: