Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Happy One Million, Calgary!

I woke up this morning to my wife telling me she had a dream that I was playing in the NFL. Cool! Then she told me it was an NFL farm team. Interesting, since that would probably be NFL Europe. Then she told me I was offered the position because I was running really fast away from police dogs. When asked about that, she said it's a long story, turned over and went back to sleep. Can't wait to hear that one. It also sounds like a shameless promotion for my sports blog, but it isn't.

I also heard on the radio that Calgary welcomed its one-millionth resident yesterday. Congratulations! You have a ways to go before you become New York-sized, but in many ways I don't think you want that to happen - you have to deal with stuff like this.

Have a great day!

No comments: