Friday, June 15, 2007

It's Friday!

The sun is shining and the weekend is almost here. What's not to love about summer?

Just a reminder, if you're traveling this weekend, make sure you watch where you're driving.

I have successfully got my nephew hooked on Monthy Python - Quest for the Grail. If you have the same addiction, you must have the Black Knight plush doll. If that doesn't make any sense to you, you now have a rental idea for the weekend.

For you coffee drinkers, some cool pictures of the moment your milk or cream hits the coffee.

Are you bored? Ready to take up a new hobby? Try egg stacking.

I know a lot of you are roller coaster fanatics like me, but I've never seen one like this before. Must ... ride...

This has to be the most creative rowing of a boat I have ever seen. Talk about putting your passenger to work!

A while back I posted a link about Post-It notes. If you have, oh say, about 6000 of the suckers lying around, you should try making something like this.

With Father's Day coming up, what better time than to post the classic Mother's Day video.

Have a great Friday, everyone!

No comments: