Tuesday, March 27, 2007

How to Catch an Anaconda

Anaconda (giant snake): average weight is about 126-150kg (about 275-330lbs), females average 6.7-7.9m (22-26ft) in length, while males average 3-4m (12-16ft). So if one is terrorizing your farm animals, how do you catch it? Using yourself as bait, of course.

This site shows the construction of the world's tallest bridge, which has been in use for a while in France. Someday I would love to drive across it.

Beautiful pictures of earth as seen from the sky. Enjoy.

My wife love to paint. She hasn't been able to paint very much lately, but hopefully that will change this summer. Her style is more landscapes and flowers, but this 3D painting is really quite amazing.

To all those people who I may have offended with my views on the athleticism of curlers, may I offer a peace offering in the form of Puppy Curling.

Keeping with the puppy theme, here is a question: (It may seen shocking, but stay with me) How much money would it take for you to kill a puppy with your bare hands? This video asks people that question, and the answers may surprise you.

Have a great day, everyone!

No comments: