Friday, February 09, 2007

It's Friday!

I've had enough of the cold weather - it can warm up anytime. My parents are in Texas right now and have the audacity to complain about the cold weather at night, and how they have to turn the furnace on. Poor babies. I don't think my furnace has turned off in days.

This one is devoted to Leanne, our resident bee expert. Check out the video about Japanese bees - I don't think I want to mess with them, although it would definitely be warmer than here.

You know what a fan we at the Friday File are of creative furniture, and this is one of the most creative pieces we have seen. Need a chair to fit in a corner? Around a corner? How about seating for two? Three? No problem, just pull out the folding chair.

Do you ever get confused about who you are? Not your name, but what you do. When people ask you what your job title is, can you actually tell them? Sometimes it helps to be able to ask someone, like a friendly security guard.

When I was in college, one of my responsibilities was to unlock the buildings early in the morning. Some of the guys in the dorm also wanted me to wake them up. One guy was particularly difficult to wake up - I literally had to put both hands on his back and shake him as hard as I could. He could have used the Sonic Bomb Alarm Clock.

Have a great Friday, everyone!

No comments: